Tyre & Alloy Insurance
The tyre and alloys on your vehicle are commonly the most damaged part of your vehicle. It could be due to an accidental kerbing or more frustrating, poor road surfaces. This is expensive to fix and could be time consuming to find a specialist in your area. We take this expense and hassle away with our Tyre and Alloy Plan.
Features and benefits
- Call centre support, advice and guidance
- Access to our nationwide network
- Unlimited free puncture repairs
- Up to 5 tyre replacements (£150 maximum value per tyre)
- Up to 5 alloy wheel repairs (£100 maximum value per alloy)
- Accident and malicious damage covered
- Available on new and used vehicles
- 24 or 36 month memberships available
- Direct payments to our network specialists
Our nominated specialists are checked and authorised, giving you peace of mind that your vehicle will be in safe hands and rectified using the very best treatments the automotive industry has to offer.
Terms and conditions apply.*